At the Mobility Shop we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchases and offer a 7 day customer satisfaction guarantee. Please note we will not accept any returns without prior notice, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com before sending the goods back to obtain authorisation.
Goods MUST be returned in the condition they were sold including any packaging provided and unused. DO NOT RETURN any product without a valid returns number it will be rejected and retuned at your expense
Goods have to be returned in their original boxes and packaging, unless otherwise agreed in writing. We will not except any poorly boxed goods or goods damaged in transit. It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that all products are boxed and fit for transport. We are not responsible for any damage caused in transit via a third party courier or delivery service. We reserve the right to refuse any such delivery. Until you the buyer return the products to us they are your responsible for taking care of them, we cannot accept returns in poor damaged condition. On return, a proof of postage must be obtained and it is the buyers responsibility to use a proper courier and suitable insurance for returns. Lost goods in transit cannot be refunded by TDB Investments t/a Mobility Shop.
All Goods must be returned within 7 working days of date of delivery.
We reserve the right to charge for labour or subsequent loss to TDB Investments t/a Mobility Shop for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition.
If you do not return the products complete (parts missing, damaged or used) we may take steps to recover them from you and to recover our costs of doing so by deducting those costs from the refund of the price or return the product to you.
TDB Investments t/a Mobility Shop
28 Newton Road,
Unless the product shipped was different than the item ordered, or you received a damaged order, you will be responsible for paying return shipping costs.
Until you the buyer return the products to us they are your responsible for taking care of them, we cannot accept returns in poor damaged condition. On return, a proof of postage must be obtained and it is the buyers responsibility to use a proper courier and suitable insurance for returns. Lost goods in transit cannot be refunded by TDB Investments t/a Mobility Shop. All Goods must be returned within 7 working days of the delivery date.
If an order is cancelled or returned any promotional product (such as buy one get one free offers etc.) have to be returned to us at the same time, in unused condition, you (the buyer) will be responsible for paying return shipping costs. The promotional product will be charged at the standard retail price if it is not returned.
All refunds are made excluding delivery charges unless the item was faulty on delivery.
Non- Returnable Products
- For reasons of hygiene and cross infection, our returns policy does not extend to the following products: beds, mattresses, toppers and pillows, incontinence products, all hygiene products such as urinals, commodes and bed pans, compression stockings/tights, hearing aids, bathlifts or similar items cannot be returned.
- Special order, spare parts and “prescriptive” products such as wheelchairs, made to measure products or products with optional extras built in cannot be returned unless faulty.
- Self-assembly products cannot be returned if assembly is part or fully completed unless the item is fault.
- Extra Wide Bariatric products marked special order or made to measure can only be retuned if faulty.
- Products which are made to meet your order are strictly non-cancellable, non-returnable and non-refundable. In the event of a defect your statutory rights are not affected, when the item may need to be returned for replacement or repair only.
- End of Line, Clearance products, Ex Demos any product sold on Auction Sites cannot be returned unless the item is faulty.
Amendments of Cancellation of Order
Please note that where goods are personalised, customised, special order or made to order, you (buyer) have a right to cancel the order only until we or our supplier begin work on the order. Since work may begin immediately, it is important that you are happy with the details of your order at the outset. These products can only be returned if found to be faulty.
Orders cannot be cancelled or amended except with TDB Investments t/a Mobility Shop consent and on terms which will indemnify TDB Investments t/a Mobility Shop against loss and expenses incurred. Any goods returned without our consent will not be accepted for credit, the return cost of any such goods is the responsibility of the buyer, we reserve the right to charge storage fees for any such item sent to us.
TDB Investments t/a Mobility Shop reserves the right to take legal action against claimants who fail to return the free products on cancellation of their contract to purchase.
Third party service charges such as engineer delivery cannot be refunded.